On Baptism Day

måndag 2 april 2018

Hi crafty friends! 
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend! I have no Easter card to show today, but something completely different, a little girl should be baptized and this card is for her.
I chose to color up a couple of the images from My Favorite Things "Beary Special Birthday" stamp set with my Copics, I also added Glossy Accents and white gel pen. For the background, I choose a light shimmering silver white cardstock, die-cut the heart and then run it thru the Gemstone embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers. I love how three-dimensional it becomes! Inside the heart, I placed a piece of beautiful glittering designer paper. The sentiment stamp is from Gummiapan. To finish of I added a few enamel dots, a ribbon and sequins.
Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Dream Valley - Dry Embossing
Allsorts Challenge - New Beginnings
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - One for the Girls
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A pretty creation and great design for our 'One for the Girls' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Craftnut sa...

Thanks for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week Tracy

Joan sa...

Pretty card with that sweet image

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Jo Ann sa...

This is super duper cute! Thanks a lot for joining our challenge here at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to have you back for our May Challenge coming up soon. Have a blessed day!

JO ANN
https://jatterburycreatioons.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS