You Light Up My Christmas

onsdag 14 mars 2018

Hello there!
Just a quick post, to pop in with a card to share. I´m playing along with the Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge, Crafty Creations - Anything Goes, Crafty Hazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes, Stamping Sensations - Forest Friends and Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday.
I started with Crafter´s Companion´s Christmas Cheer stamp set and colored the image up with my Copic pens, I also added some glitter Stickles.
MFT´s Snowball stencil and Distress ink to create a soft background. I stamped the Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Word in teal blue and die cut with the coordinated die, I backed it with black foam. For the bottom I used MFT´s On the Diagonal stencil together with Distress inks. I finished my card with 3D snow an a few clear sequins.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

9 kommentarer:

wienerhoneymooners sa...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I was beginning to think no one would play...Im not so sad now, YOU make my DAY!!!!! I love ALL of it!!! GORGEOUS, FUN and PERFECT!!!!
LOVE all your details,!!!! YOU make me HAPPY today!!!!!

Barbara Godden sa...

Love, love love your card, Super job casing the muse.

brenda sa...

A really pretty creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Forest Friends' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards sa...

A sweet little Reindeer and you've coloured him beautifully. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Izzy Scrap sa...

A perfect take on Kimberly's card ! I love the funny sentiment and this adorable reindeer ! A lot of lovely details that make the card so joyful ! Love it !

Ardyth sa...

This is so fun and full of joy (literally and figuratively!) Thanks for joining us at MCV!

cm sa...

Your Christmoose has planted a smile all over my face! Such a delightful image (the garland in his antlers is so charming!) coloured beautifully! So glad you shared your creativity in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery.
~carol

Bobby sa...

That moose is adorable and you've colored him beautifully, Birgit. The snow was a wonderful addition to an already delightful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Tracy sa...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS