Have A Wonderful Birthday

onsdag 28 mars 2018

Hi crafty friends!
Today I´m sharing a Birthday card using the Flying Boy image from Sami Stamps. I colored it up with my Copics and cut it out by hand. 
Next, I created the background using watercolor paper and blue Distress inks, I also splattered some water over and dried away. Then I used the Large Cross-Stitched Circle Stackables dies from Lawn Fawn to cut out the circle, and I also stamped the Gummiapan sentiment. I adhered the panel and the image with foam tape to give dimension. To finish the card, I added Glossy Accents to the propeller.
Wishing everyone a happy day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Blue, Pink, White
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Crazy4Challenge - Child theme/ Baby or Child stamp

6 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Your card is adorable! It's perfect for a little boy's birthday! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

Sandy sa...

Love this card and image! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges this week! Have a fabulous day!
-Sandy, DT

Quillish sa...

Oh I love this card also how you used the challenge colours and also let them mix for that purple tinge! Fabulous :) Thank you for joining us at Cupcake inspirations. Hugs, Ishani.

Beatriz sa...

Cute card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time! Hugs Beatriz DT

Kristina sa...

This is a gorgeous card.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina

Lady Joyful sa...

Adorable and fun card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS