Congratulations

söndag 5 november 2017

Happy Sunday!
Today I´m popping in with a sweet card to share. And I´m so glad you have stopped by my blog today to check it out.
For my card I used Kaiser Craft´s Tis The Season Postcard Book and colored the image up with Copic pens. The motive with the sweet birds destined for Christmas, but I intend to give it away before that so I gave them a more wintery look. I also added some Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles. Then, I die-cut the Moa Pyssel sentiment out of black foam for dimension. There you have it.
Once again thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Kandy's Krafts sa...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

Isobel sa...

Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS