When I Think Of You, I'm Like ... Happy

lördag 22 juli 2017

Hello there!
I had a thought about joining Inkspirational and their sketch challenge, but I don´t know what I was thinking about when I stamped up this card ... cherries always hang down, right?! So crazy it can get, so I thought for a while not to post it at all, but then I thought it's pretty nice anyway so here it is. 
I used a Waltzing Mouse Big Berries - Cherry stamp set and a sentiment stamp from Svenska Textstämplar. Distress inks, Glossy Accents and a few gold sequins was also used.
Not much more to say about this, as always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

sandie sa...

I think it is perfect for our sketch and we have artist license when we card make, so cherries can hang whatever way we want. I love how one is plain and the other 2 different patters, inspired ideas. Thanks for joining Ink

Valentyna Komisarenko sa...

WOW!!! Fantastic card, bright and cheerful. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Helen sa...

It's a great bright and cheerful card - I didn't even notice the cherries until I read what you'd said!

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Shauna sa...

Wow! This is lovely! I like your creative style and the bold colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Claudia's kaartjes sa...

Stunning card and great colours.br />Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Hugs
Claudia

DT Crafting With Friends

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS