A simple Card

måndag 10 juli 2017

Hello there crafting friends!
I hope you have a great summer, I have! I'm trying to squeeze in small moments of crafting now and then. Since I got some leftover material after my last project I wanted to use it too and here is what came out.

First I layered the "Flower" using foam tape for dimension, created with Docrafts X-Cut dies and some blue Distress inks. The sentiment was white heat embossed and then placed in the middle. Next I added Stampendous "Aged Silver" embossing pouder and heated in, love that stuff. For the background I used We R Memory Keepers "Gemstone" embossing folder.
Okay, I think that´s about it. Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Sparkles Monthly - Embossing Heat or Dry
Deep Ocean - Lots of Layers
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Come And Get It - Make Your Own Background
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

KraftyKoolKat sa...

Really gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxx

Kathie sa...

Lovely card, love how you have heat embossed around the edges of your card. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Penny Paper Crafting Challenge and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie PPCC~DT

Paddington fan sa...

Such a striking card, love the colours and that fabulous gemstone embossing folder! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS