Enjoy Both The Big And The Small Moments Of Life!

onsdag 17 maj 2017

Hello there crafters!
Today I have a shaker card for the challenge over at CAS on Sunday to show you, but I don´t know if my card is simple enough for that challenge. In the end, I could not help but add a little bling stones:)
I started by color in the Dutch Doobadoo stencil with blue Distress inks. Then I die-cut the cirkel in which I placed the shaker, created by a piece of leftover patterned paper and some various sequins. The sentiment stamp is from Rox Stamps and the "Congrats" die is from Gummiapan.
That´s all for today, have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking upp with the following challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Ring a ring O´Roses

4 kommentarer:

Ellibelle sa...

What a fun design! And perfect for our "ring a ring o' roses" challenge at Allsorts! Thanks so much for joining us!

brenda sa...

A really unusual and eye catching design, perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Annemi sa...

Underbart shakercard. Älskar att du satt halvpärlor på prickarna i en sekvens. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

TRACEY MO sa...

super card great layout.


thanks for joining us at crafting with friends

tracey dt

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS