On Christening Day

onsdag 20 januari 2016

Hello there crafters!
I will soon have the great joy of being a guest at a girl's baby's christening, I'm really looking forward to it! Of course I have made a card for her ...


For my card I used a "Gaffi" digi image that I colored up with my Copics and then cut out by hand. I also added some Glossy Accents on the nose and a bit of black Stickles on its horn.


I adhered the image with foam pads just as the banner that I made on my computer. For the Congratulations I used a Rox Stamps die and the papers are just leftovers.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, have fun crafting!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Card for a Child
My Sheri Crafts - Feelin´Fussy
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark

4 kommentarer:

Danielle Vincent sa...

Oh goodness this is just so adorable! And super sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie challenges!

Bobby sa...

Your card is absolutely darling, Birgit. I'm glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week.

Shona Chambers sa...

This is so adorable and just love that giraffe,he's so cute!! And the soft pastel papers you used are gorgeous. So very glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!

Karen C sa...

Aww, how cute! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
Hugs,
Karen C

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS