Christmas Gift - Handle With Care

onsdag 2 december 2015

Hi crafty friends!
Today I´m sharing a bag with a Christmas gift that I have made. If it looks a bit blurry in the photo, it´s because I wrote some names on the tag before I realized that I had not taken any photos, so I tried to blur a little.


First I folded a Graphic 45 paper that I found in my stash to a bag. Then I followed up with some other things that I thought matched the paper and closed the bag with a hefty clothespin.


I love to wrap Christmas gifts and make boxes and bags, so you'll probably get to see some more her on my blog before Christmas.
That´s all from me today. Have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit

Linking up with:
Everybody Art - Music-note Paper
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Bags and Boxes

6 kommentarer:

Lula sa...

Lovely gift bag! Thanks for sharing it with us at TioT challenge.

Fikreta sa...

very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion !
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
>^.^<

Meggymay sa...

A beautiful gift bag, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Valerie-Jael sa...

Wonderful project, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

Carrie Rhoades sa...

What a beautiful gift bag! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty.

Unknown sa...

Oh wow, I love your gift bag! The layers and details are beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS