Baby Shaker Card

onsdag 30 september 2015

Hello crafters!
This is a new baby card for a new little girl, a granddaughter who is very dear to me:) I tried to make a rattle using Spellbinders Nestabilities Heart Circles and attaching a baby image from a Inkido cut out sheet in the background.


I filled the shaker with a few gold sequins. Then I designed the handle by free hand, cut it out and glued the pieces together. I die cut the oval behind using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Ovals die, and used a bunch of pattern paper scraps from Pion Design and Inkido. On this card, I also wanted some flowers, ribbons and some bling, I want it to be sweet and cute:)
That´s it from me today, thanks for visiting my blog!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Dream Valley - Recipe (Flowers, Pink, Die Cuts)
Creative Corner - Baby
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish - Square or Rectangle Cards
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Michelle sa...

This is such a lovely card. I love the way the shaker is and all those embellishments. Some little girl is going to be lucky to get this. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Unknown sa...



Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
makememories4life {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com





DOBROSŁAWA sa...

beautiful card
Thanks for joining at our challenge CCCB
Dobroslawa DT

Theng Creation sa...

So cute <3 Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges.
Hugs from Therese, DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS