Thanks...CAS on Sunday!

söndag 16 augusti 2015

Hi there!
I´m quite honored and excited to share with you that I have the honor and privilege to join along with the inspiring CAS on Sunday challenge blog as a guest designer this week! Thank you ladies for the invitation! The current challenge is to create a project with Vellum.


I was inspired to create a card by die cutting thru the vellum and to have a colored background. In this case, it became green because I decided to use the Fresh Foliage die from Memory Box. Then I cut another one in white CS to place over. The flower was cut with another Memory Box die Prim Poppy that I sponged with distress inks. Then I attatched them with a few stitches on my sewing machine, finaly I added my black Tim Holtz die cut sentiment and a few red pearls.
I hope you will drop by CAS on Sunday to check out the team´s inspiration samples. And please do think about joining in the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up to the following challenges:
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is just gorgeous, love the design and fab details.xxx

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Such an amazing card! LOVE it!

Amy Cohen sa...

Wonderful design- love your use of vellum. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Rosmarie sa...

Stunning card, Birgit! Love how you used the vellum for this superb creation!
Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Create Too.'
Rosi x

Zw@@n sa...

Gorgeous card in pretty colours, Birgit. Luv, Wilma (DT CAS on Sunday)

Being Mrs Miles sa...

Wow, your card is so elegant! What a wonderful use of the Vellum.

Shelly sa...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for being our guest! :)

sweet art designs sa...

Lovely design. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS