Color Combo/Card Lift

måndag 17 juni 2013

Hi there!
Here is a card that I have lifted from Anita´s blog,
for this mounths challenge over at Ett Trykk.
And in case you´re wondering about the unusual color combination...well,
I wanted to try this weeks Stampin Royalty color challenge...it was hard, I can tell you.


I found and used up some old paper, then I added sweet lace and blue lace apliques roses.
I stamped the sentiment from K-designs and then clear heat embossed it.


Okay...that´s it for my pretty simple card today.
I also enter it into the Sister Act Card challenge - Anything Goes.
Have a fun and crafty week!
Hugs, Birgit

2 kommentarer:

Tricia G. sa...

Adorable card!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!!!

Åshild sa...

Nydelig lift av Anitas kort!
Takk for at du er med i Trykkpressa denne måneden :)

Åshild
Ett trykk

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS