My Friend

måndag 6 maj 2013

Hello and welcome to my blog and a new week!
Today I shall show you a box that I have made with embossed metallic tape.


I cut the embossed tape into pieces which I covered over the box.


I decided to antique my metal with a coat of black acrylic paint. I wiped of the excess and sanded the surface a bit.



I added a key and a "lock" that I first heat embossed with copper embossing pouder, then I added a little silver Inka Gold.



I also added a chain, laces, paper cut outs, metal corners, flowers with Gesso and some other items from my stash.


That´s it. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Inspired by (Recycling!)
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Ett Trykk - Alt annet enn kort
Scrappy Frogs - Free Choice
Stamping Sensations - Embossing and Texture

9 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Love this,fab design and details.xxx

Candy C sa...

Very cool project, Birgit! Love how you've completely altered the box with the embossed metal! I really like how you've combined the metallic industrial pieces with the softer, more feminine laces and flowers. Great job! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

pinky sa...

Amazing project. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
pinky

brenda sa...

A quite delightful notebook Bergit and so beautifully put together.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

loz sa...

Fabulous Box and wonderful embellishments Brigit. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Chrissy sa...

This is just beautiful Birgit, gorgeous design and details..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown sa...

This is just too cool and super inspirational! Thank you!
I saw this on MIM!
Have a nice day!

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous Work! I love that subtle pop of red! Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show! - Ashli :)

Elizabeth sa...

Wow, Birgit, dette var lekkert. Så mange flotte detaljer og utrolig stilig design! Takk for at du deltar i Trykkpressa i Mai! Klem, Elizabeth

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS