Lazy Days

måndag 25 mars 2013

Hi everyone!
Well, then it's Monday again, and Easter is soon here ... time goes so fast!
I have a new male card to show today. I think it fits perfect for this week's "Cool Men" challenge at Cupcake Craft,  and some others.


The images is a digi that I colored up with my Copics.
I also found a fish to cut out at The Graphics Fairy, which I thought went well to the fishing theme.


I used papers from Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics paper pad.


Again, I have used my old typewriter for the sentiment.
" The Pension, the happy age when you complete impunity can be lazy."


I enter this card into the following challenges too:
Make It Monday - Anything goes
Dream Valley - Pearls and Lace
Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or Lace
Creative Card Crew - Masculine
Stamping Sensations - The Great Outdoors

Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

14 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Beautiful card,love the desugn and fab image.xxx

Andrea W sa...

Terrific colouring! I love the image and fish detail. Great guy card. I popped over from MIM. Have a great week.

Martina sa...

This is really awsome!! What a great card! Beautiful colouring, too!
Martina

pinky sa...

This is just brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

paper fun sa...

Terrific male card. The image is so nice, I want to join him, floating in that old tire. He looks so relaxed. Your fish is just the perfect embellishment for him.

Thanks for joining us in our masculine challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

brenda sa...

A super card for a male and our theme Birgit.

Thanks so much for joining in our Great Outdoors theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Laine sa...

Such a fabulous fun card, inside and out. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at PCJ Challenge.
Laine
xx

loz sa...

Beautiful card and colors Brigit. Visited from MIM..Loz

Unknown sa...

Lovely card, great image really cool. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew with our Masculine challenge Hugs Tania xx (DT)

Meihsia Liu sa...

What a fabulous card! Love the beautiful image and your great coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday ^_^

Maarit at Violets Corner sa...

Beautiful card with cool male colours, I like it a lot!

Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Karen C sa...

Oh jeezzz I love that image! How fun! Great Dad card!! Hey, stopped by from Make It Monday - come see me if you'd like I'm #'s 5, 17, 133, 187, 215, 216 and 231! :)
Hugs,
Karen C (busybusyhoneybee)

Cindy Groh sa...

Great guy card. I saw it on MIM. I'm going to feature it on my Manly Monday post. Thanks

Julia sa...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #4, #207, #213, and #236.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul.

Hugs,

Julia

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS