You Make My Heart Sing

tisdag 29 januari 2013

Hello friends!
Now I'm finally back after a little break here on the blog.
It's been quiet here because I've done 47 wedding invitations (not to my own), then I've been a little sick, and this weekend I have been on a ski training camp. So it has been busy!!!
But today I have a new card to show.



For this card I first took a piece of fabric and painted it with white gesso. After it dried I stamped directly onto it with stamps from Crafty Secrets Bird Notes set. These stamps were also used for the small tags.



I stitched the fabric piece in half over papers from the Meadow Lark Collection from Prima Marketing and a filmstrip.


The swirls are made of wax paper with one Shapeabilities Floral Fluorishes die.
A lovely vintage lace were adhered at the bottom.
I made a bow out of seam binding, natural twine and a button. I finished of with crystal rhinestones.
Okay that´s it for me...now I have to clean the house: /
Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Bling It On
Party Time Tuesdays- Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Design - Buttons and Bows
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft - Sparkle and Bling
Lady Anne´s - Anything Goes

13 kommentarer:

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is so gorgeous Birgit. Love it all. You are very talented. Glad you are feeling better. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look, I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard sa...

What a beautiful card, I love that you didn't colour the image as it looks perfect the way it is. Love all the layers and the design. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Sharon sa...

Love your card, so many things to look at. Thaks for joiining us for the Stamp challenge at Lady Anne's.

Anonym sa...

Lovely card.
Thanks for join us at crafty sentiments designs.

Greets Claudia x

Sarah sa...

Gorgeous! I absolutely love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Mrs A. sa...

A delightful card. Your bow is super and the idea of prinitng your stamp onto the thin gauze material a brilliant idea. Saw you on MIM and came for a closer look. Hugs Mrs A.

Peanut sa...

Stunning! Love all the gorgeous shabby details. Thanks for joining our Bling It On challenge. We'd like to see you again next week. … x
Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

lalkygirl sa...

i love this card ,fab image and so many beautiful finishing touches...your bow is awesome
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

Lisa Jane sa...

Beautiful vintage card ,, love the stamping on fabric
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) sa...

Gorgeous creation, love how you used the seam binding, so elegant! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!

Emily Lauritzen sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the lace trim and how you stamped on the fabric! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Jackie sa...

What a darling card, I love all the texture you added to your card. It's so detailed and pretty! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

sassyb07 sa...

love your card, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's
hugs, Valerie
DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS