Christmas Greetings

lördag 15 december 2012

 
Hello, well...as the time gets closer to Christmas, I like to show you my latest project.
I needed something to put a gift in so I took a pretty ugly bag and fixed it with paper and stuff from PaperCraft Scandinavia.
I apologize for the slightly dark pictures, it's so bad daylight right now.
 
 
First I covered it with a layer Gesso and adhered the papers. Then I went loose with the glue gun and lots of flowers:)
 
 
It is a pity that the red glitter is not so visible in the pictures, the red roses glistening just wonderful!
 

 
  I think that´s all for today from me.
I´d like to enter this Christmas gift bag in the following challenges:
Crafts And Me - No Blues Allowed
Kreative Stempelfreunde - Christmas Packages
Dream Valley - Christmas
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
Wags´n Whiskers - Anything Goes
 
Well I hope you take some time for yourself too these busy days, stay crafty and bee happy!
Hugs, Birgit
 


6 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

This is stunning the layout is so beautiful I love the flowere. Caroline xxx

Mian sa...

Helt totalt underbart! Tänk att en så ful och intetsägande påse kan bli till en så vacker kreation. Du har verkligen gjort ett mästerverk!

Tack så mycket för att du deltar med din underbara påse hos Dream Valley! Lycka till och varmt välkommen åter!

Mian
Dream Valley Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Stempelhexe sa...

WOOOOOOOOW;die Tüte ist wunderschön geworden,
danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativen
Stempelfreunden.

LG
Ulla

Marlene Atkinson sa...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the flowers and layout. Please come back next time. Thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge. Marlene DT

Nathalie sa...

So cute gift bag christmas. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

RoseC sa...

Birgit, your beautifully decorated gift bag will make someone very happy! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Why So Blue? = No Blues Allowed!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS