Matching Set of 3

måndag 8 oktober 2012

Welcome to a new week and to my blog!
I´m here with the last projects for the Anonyme Timeglass Part 4 challenge.
 
 
Matching
Make a matching set of 3, here is my take on it.
 
 
I remembered that I had saved three free digi images of men playing music on my computer some time ago.
 
 
I printed them out in different sizes and backed two of them up with note stamping in pink, then I sponged the edges.
For the first one I cut him out with Spellbinders and placed him on a Diaper Fold Card made of coordinating pattern papers from October Afternoon Woodland Park. I used those papers for all the three matching projects. A little tag was made with a sentiment and note stamping, then three blue rhinestones was adhered to the image.
 
 
For the next one I placed him on a Gable Box made of the same papers, three blue rhinestones was adhered here also.
 
 
For my last musician I chose a Wine Tag. Naturally, he is accompanied by three blue rhinestones.
An invitation (Here I come to Save the day) with wine, something good to eat and good music related, how about that?
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit
 
 
Entered Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Three


9 kommentarer:

Lotta sa...

Hej Birgit! Vilket härligt set du gjort! Underbara digitala stämplar du hittade. Och härliga detaljer, älskar hur du gjort rosetten! kram Lotta

I saw you on MIM :)

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Great trio, and a fabulous idae. I love the composition of the tags. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Lisa Minckler sa...

Birgit, my gosh! This trio is outstanding!! What an incredibly inspirational post. Just love all of these to bits. :)
hugs,
Lisa xx

Sheryl sa...

What an amazing idea! I just love it! I saw this on MIM and stopped by for a closer look. TFS hugs Sheryl xx

loz sa...

These are Stunning Brigit. Saw this on MIM. Loz

Anne Gerd sa...

Så kult et sett ;)

Rhonda Miller sa...

What a fun set. I saw it on Make it Monday.

Keti's Projects sa...

Love your project. Such an original idea.

I saw you at MIM. Mine project is under 148.

Have a lovely day.

Meihsia Liu sa...

Wow...Birgit, you made another stunning project. Love the pretty designer paper and beatuiful image. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week.... :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS