What A Dream!

onsdag 25 juli 2012

Hello, and thanks for stopping by!
 Just a little quick post from me today. I made a tag that I want to show you, I think it has a little humor.


The tag was first painted with gesso and then text stamped, the edges were sponged with distrss ink.
I used one image from Free Vintage Digital Stamps, crackle paint on the edges, and then I added lace and a metal charm.
The bottom text was written on our old typewriter. I finished by tying a bow of colored seam binding and a button.
Have great summerday!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
J&C Creations - Anything Goes
Vintage Udfordring - Anything Goes

1 kommentar:

Caroline sa...

Gorgeous love the layout and the paper's are stunning. Caroline xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS