So Beautiful Colors

lördag 28 juli 2012


Welcome to my post for today!
I have had a paper for some time now from the Forever Summer collection, which I think is so beautiful. It has so nice pink, blue / purple hues. It's called Melissa Tulip, and now it has become a card of it. Unfortunately, I've been looking at PaperCraftScandinavia, and I can not find it anymore, maybe it's sold out. But would it be so, there are so many other beautiful papers to choose from.



Well, if you can´t get the paper, I promise that you can get hold of everything else that I used for my card at PaperCraftScandinavia. As this text stamp, for example, I have already mentioned that it is a favorite.

The corrugated cardboard heart had some white crackle paint on, and round the paper edges I painted with white acrylic paint.
And here's another couple of lovely stamps, both new and older.


These flowers matches the paper perfect. I also added buttons, one metal charm, sweet laces and a pearl string. One punched out butterfly finished of my card.

Don´t forget the Inkido Summer Challenge which has a Water Theme. You have until the 31th July to enter the challenge.
As always thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - So Distressing
Scrapperiket Utfordringsblogg - Bingo (Stempel, Sommerfug-Fugl, Hjerte)
The Stamp Man - Anything Goes/Celebrations

8 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

Gorgeous card love the layout and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Lou Sims sa...

Beautiful, serene card with such gorgeous soft colours.

Lou
x

Pia S sa...

Nydelig kort, Birgit! Papirene du har valgt passer fint til denne design, og jeg synes hjertet med teksten er en virkelig flott detalj.

Fleur sa...

Oh Birgit, this is gorgeous ~ LOVE all the details
HUGZ Fleur xXx

unni's scrappeboble sa...

Aldeles nyyyydelig kort, alt passet perfekt sammen :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

Unni
Scrapperiket

Debbie sa...

This is gorgeous! Love the pink! Awesome design!

Debbie
^..^

Paula J Atkinson sa...

Stunning card. I love the colour palette & the stamping.

Sharon sa...

Stunningingly beautiful!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS