Less Is More

torsdag 23 februari 2012

Hello friends!
I could not resist making a card for this week's challenge of Less is More.
It's been a while since last time, but I DO like dies.


For my card I used Seville Buckle from Memory Box on craft card and one small Floral Doily Motifs die on white cardstock. In the middle I placed a Jewel Center from Petaloo.
The Inkido congratulations sentiment was stamped directly on the natural-colored ribbon.
Dotted Swiss and craft paper were used for the background. 

Be well! Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Birgit


I also enter this card into the following Challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Get Krafty
Paper Sundaes - Birthdays

3 kommentarer:

Jayne A sa...

Beautiful and elegant card.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Chrissie sa...

This is beautiful Birgit!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jill sa...

stunning card I love the CAS look so elegent thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS