So Sweet

tisdag 17 januari 2012



Hi, I´m back again, dear bloggy friends...
to share a new card I made in vintage style.
It's a fairly easy card to be done by me.


I started by cutting out an image from one PapercraftScandinavia sheets, Light a Candle Collection.
I layered it over a Forever Summer paper from the same manufacturer.
The tag is stamped with one Inkido stamp in Coffee Archival Ink, as well as the stamps inside which is from Vilda Stamps and Inkido (butterflies). The edges were distressed with Vintage Photo.


I added metal corners, lace, ribbon, twine and buttons, that´s about it, I think.
Oh by the way, I punched out a border with a Martha Stewart punch and to the inside I used a Spellbinders Beaded Oval. Now I´m finished.
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Spots &/or Stripes
Phindy´s Place - Tic,Tac,Toe ( Buttons, Ribbon, Distressing)
Sparkles Forum - New Craft Goodies (the papers are not new, but for me)
Tuesday Throwdown - Neutral Colours

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

What a wonderfully rich, vintage feel this has. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

Davi sa...

Oh so beautiful!! Love the image and wonderful vintage feel of your card. So glad that you shared with us at TT this week :)

jackiescrafts sa...

This is a lovely card I love the vintage style
Thanks for joining in at SMC this month

Jackie x

Taina sa...

Hello!! Very beautiful !! I like this :))

Christine sa...

Stunning image!! I love how you decorated the inside of the card too!! Such pretty vintage stripes and delicate lace patterns!! Lovely card!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Kathy sa...

What a lovely vintage creation. Thank you for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge this week.

shaz earl sa...

Fabulous card

Thank you for joining us at SMC for our * New Crafty Goodies * Challenge.

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS